Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Alumni 2016 and Kuratsa

Tonight is The Alumni 2016 here at barangay Batang, Hernani, Eastern Samar. That's when classmates meet again after being out of school. Every batchmate should come, to meet and great everybody. Alumni happens every year when it is fiesta in Batang. All people are dancing and drinking there. If you love to dance, it can be fun, but if you only attend just to sit on a table along with your batchmate without you moving, you'll end up going home early.

I was thinking of going, since one of my batchmate invited me, but I changed my mind. Problem is that I cannot dance. They are all dancing kuratsa, a traditional Filipino province dance. I never learned this. Thinking I can't dance, I decided to just stay home and chill. Since I can't dance kuratsa, I want to escape that some for sure try to call my name to dance. I don't think I'd be happy around everyone having fun and dancing, while I'll be at a corner alone. I'd better sleep so that I can wake up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment