Saturday, June 11, 2016

Farm life

Today I went to my uncle's farm to get some guavas along with my cousin. It's been a while since the last time I came to the farm. It was a long walk from home, took us half an hour by foot to get to there. Even though it sounds like a short walk, I was very exhausted because it is not an easy walk in the terrain. But I had fun and I got some body exercise due to the walk which is a good thing.

Sometimes I miss the farm life. When I was teenager, I used to visit the farm more often. I remember getting logs back then to use for cooking. My parents were planting sweet potatoes on the farm, and I used to bring water to them for drinking when they got thirsty, and for watering the farm. The farm life is no easy life, as it is lots of work, but I was used to it, and even now I can sometimes enjoy the farm life. The good thing being at the farm is that it is quiet and peaceful, you are one with nature and don't get disturbed by anything or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment