Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Father's Day, Tatay

June 19th: I dedicate this post to my dad!

My dear dad!

You are the reason why I exist in this world. Thanks to you and to mom for bringing me to this crazy, yet amazing world.

Looking back to the old times, I remember you as a great father to four of us. I know you have temper, sometimes you punish us when you thought we were too naughty. We were little kids back then, and we never really thought before we did something, so we made childish mistakes. But despite being so stubborn, and besides the stress that we caused, you never failed us. You have been a great father to us. I remembered you taught me how to draw. I remembered you sharpened a stick and made it your pencil, and you drew flowers without using any pen nor pencil. You always wanted me to do the lines of the drawing to make it real, so that I learn.

Even you couldn't write, you still tried your best to teach us. I love you, Tatay, I will always do. I may be a hard headed daughter and did not listen to you sometimes, but I will never leave your side. I love you! Happy Father's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment