Saturday, July 30, 2016

Acquaintance Party Dress Problem

The rain is nonstopping since morning, and the acquaintance party is coming. I have a problem with my bohemian dress. When it is raining too much, I won't be able to wear my boho dress as I am worried it might get really dirty from walking. My dress is long to the floor. It wouldn't be a problem wearing it if it's not raining and if the roads are reasonably dry. Only if knew it would rain, I wouldn't have gotten myself the dress, just a waste of money.

It wouldn't be a problem to wear my long dress to acquaintance party itself, just the way to that place is the problem. I live in a place where the roads flood whenever the rain gets hard. That's the problem and I am not expecting this to happen. I will probably miss the chance to get pretty tonight wearing my boho dress :(

No comments:

Post a Comment