Monday, August 1, 2016

The Acquaintance Party

The acquaintance party last night was the best acquaintance party I have ever attended. Everything was well organized from table to foods. Everything from snacks, drinks, dinner, all food was organized by a food caterer. I had so much fun, I got to eat dinner with my classmates who were on the same table as I am. I didn't wear my boho dress, just jeans and shirt because I was one of those who got soaked from the rain while running to get to the event. I did all I can just to attend the party.

The event was really captivating. It was held in a huge gymnasium at Palo Leyte. Everyone was dressed perfectly, even the boys had their boho attire. The girls were looking so pretty with their attires. How lucky I am to have experienced such a nice event. I am thankful to be one of the ACLC students that have been on this Boho Acquaintance Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment