Saturday, August 6, 2016

Unfriendly sales lady

Yesterday during my vacant time, I decided to go to town, looking around, getting inside stores. Reason: I was free for 2 hours before my next subject. I got bored staying at school without classes, so I went to town. I ate first and then went inside an accessory store just looking around, checking the stuffs I might like. When I got bored I left and headed to next store, a shoe store. I did the same thing, just looking and I had no plan to buy shoes. After a while I left, because I thought it is time for me to go back to school.

When I was walking, I saw one more store, and I thought to myself "Okay this is the very last store I'm going into for today." It was a cellphone store, I went inside, looking, checking the prizes of the gadgets. I didn't intend to buy a phone, as I have already a cellphone. Suddenly two salesladies approached me asking whether I'm buying. I said: "No, not for now, because I'm just looking at the moment." I asked how much a phone gigabyte memory costs, but they both turned their head, giving me a not so good attitude, even they heard what I asked them. I was mad when they did that to me but I calmed myself and left.

I thought I should tell them that there is no reason to be angry at me, even when I am not buying. Honestly, if you are a sales lady, it is your duty to handle customers without being mean to them and don't expect everybody just to buy anything without making sure it's the thing they would really wanted to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment