Thursday, August 4, 2016

Exams again

Yesterday we had our very last preliminary exam, in communication skills. It took me about half an hour to answer the test on paper. I think I passed the exam. The result is not yet announced. I think next week the result will be public. Our communication skills instructor said that we have to get at least 3/4 answers right to pass the exam. But we doubt this, because most of our other instructors said that half the score is good enough to pass. Maybe communication skills is different, at the end the instructor decides who passes and we must follow his policy when it comes to exam.

So if the exam has 100 points, we must get at least the total of 75 points. Most of my classmates including me are worried that we might not reach the 75 points. The exam wasn't really difficult, but some questions were kind of confusing. Well, I hope we all passed the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment