Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Thinking of watching a movie today

Just another boring day for me at home, no school, no home works to do. I'm thinking of going to the mall and watch a movie or look around town. That is the only thing that will possibly help me ease the boredom. And since I been waiting for the Suicide Squad release and today it is finally showing here in Philippines. I think I would watch it today. Or maybe the newest Jason Bourne movie, it is pretty good too. Based on the trailer the movie is probably worth to watch.

I am torn between Suicide Squad and Jason Bourne movies. It's just that my classmates want to watch suicide squad tomorrow in our free time, they want to watch it all together. but what should I do? I been longing for the movie ever since I started watching the trailer. And I am more of a comic con person. And I can watch alone and I have no choice but to watch the movie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment