Friday, August 5, 2016

Power down

Today I had two subjects only. I was in school around 11:00am to 2:30pm. After school, I grabbed something to eat and went to Robinson. I looked around for about an hour, until I got bored and decided to go home. It took me five minutes to get home by walking from Robinson mall. Now I'm home sweating all over, because the electricity is down. If I only knew there is no electricity, I would have stayed in Robinson. Air-conditioned everywhere and lots of stuff to see.

Power down is my main problem in this boarding house. It happens sometimes. Whenever the power is down, there is too much heat in my room, I am sweating, and I feel like I am being grilled. Too hot, gives me headache. I'm expecting the power comeback around 5-6pm. I'll probably sweat more until the power gets back. No WiFi for me because it's dead too.

No comments:

Post a Comment