Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Midterm exams

Midterm exams have been announced. The official dates of examination are August 16 to 18, so it is twelve days from now. I am kind of excited knowing the midterm exam is soon, it means the semester is half way done. But thinking of the upcoming examination makes me tense, because I know I have to passed everything in order to proceed to the next semester without back subjects.

Being a college student isn't easy! You need to study as much as you can just to get the passing grades. As long I am learning, I do not need the highest grades, because I know I wouldn't even get to it. All I need is at least a passing grades. Day by day, I am learning at least stufs about my course and I am happy with it, even I'm not good at school. I'm grateful for what I am achieving each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment