Sunday, August 7, 2016

I can speak Tagalog

Somebody sents me a message telling me I'm so 'maarte' because I keep posting stuffs with English captions on it in facebook. She asked why I can't speak Tagalog? How do I respond to this kind of message? Lol. Here we go again: The reason why I use English language in most of my captions and even in some of my posts is because I have lots of friends in my facebook from different countries. Germans, Americans,Thai.etc. and not everyone of them can understand Tagalog. Some of them will actually ask me what I just said when it's written in Tagalog. So in order for everyone to understand what I'm saying, I use English as the universal language. Now if you think that's being "maarte" and "bragger" you're so wrong. English is a business language, and I am learning business in college, hence it is helpful for me to also practice it. And Tagalog is only my second language, normally I would speak Waray, not Tagalog. Hey think what you want as if I care anyway.

Why can't some people just shut their mouth? Hating anybody won't help you anything. You're only wasting time hating other people. I find it funny how you spend time minding my business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment