Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pokémon Go

Alright everyone: Pokémon go is now in the Philippines! Finally! Hurray, we waited for it! Now you can download it for free. It is such a entertaining game, you'll enjoy playing it as much as I do. What are you waiting for? Download it now!

I have downloaded mine this afternoon and I started playing the game already, So far I have catched four Pokemons already. No surprise, catching Pokemon in the province is not easy and my internet is not as strong as yours. Though weak connection won't stops me from catching Pokémon.

Pokémon go is a phone game. You need to have a smart phone (Android or iOS) and an internet connection. You need to catch Pokémon, which are virtual creatures that you see on your phone when you are at specific location. The location is real, and that means, you need to walk though the city to find them. But be patient with it. Do not throw your phone when you can't catch any Pokémon anymore. I have to admit that the game got me annoyed earlier, because I did not catch any Pokemons anymore. I got annoyed and was going to throw my phone, but then my brain jumped in and reminded me that I don't want a broken phone. I am happy I have a brain, sometimes. My phone is still good as new and I can keep playing Pokemon Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment