Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thinking about eye glasses

I am a bit scared of going to an eye doctor right now. The more I am avoiding to think about my eyes condition, the more it seems to become necessary to wear eye glasses soon. I never dreamed of wearing glasses in my 23 years of existence, but I think I would need to now. My eyes condition is becoming worse. Honestly I don't like to wear glasses at all but I feel like I would head to it.

I hate the feeling when I look at a line of words and it becomes 3 lines and blurry. Whenever I am attending classes, I am one of those students who can't see what's being showed up on the screen of the TV. I get headache more often. I keep waking up with blurry vision every morning. I think I now understand why I keep having headache so often. I had no idea I will end up this way. I am an old lady with eye glasses soon.

I don't like reading glasses but if it's the only way for me to get a better vision, I would accept the fact that I have to wear one. I want my eyes to get better, just like how it was before. I just wanna get better but what should I do? I am scared of consulting an eye doctor and finding out what's wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment