Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Suicide Squad

Okay, what can I say about the movie Suicide Squad? It is really a good movie. I liked how the movie was made, lots of action and with my favorite actors on it. The movie was not so serious because there were some funny scenes, and what I liked the most is that it did not show much in the trailer. You wouldn't know who really are the enemies until you watched the movie first.

In the trailer I thought the only enemy was Joker, it turned out that enchantress was the main enemy for all characters in the movie. You wouldn't know for sure if you based it on the trailer. Better watch the movie and you will know.

Some people didn't like the movie, But I am more of a fantasy person, I love fantasy movies, Marvel movies, etc. That's why I liked the movie. Try to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment