Thursday, August 4, 2016

Blogging for college

Picture thanks to Jonny Goldstein (CC license)
I started writing blogs when I was living in Manila. At first it was very hard for me. My brain was empty and I couldn't think of ideas what to write. I remember that last year I had financial problem while I was studying. At that time, I barely wrote any blogs, due to laziness and because my brain was not circulating. I admit my brain was probably slower that yours. So I stopped my studys.

I stopped due to the financial problem. Oh well, I am the one to blamed, because had already this blogging job, which is a good opportunity to make money, but I was too lazy to think so I always ended up broke. It was last year that I was very lazy and wasn't really into to what I was doing. 

Now I am trying my best to keep writing in order to survive and support some of my school finances. I thanking the person who employed me to this job, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment