Monday, July 25, 2016

Skin and hair

I don't understand why people with dark skin are so eager of having whiter skin. And while some people with white skin wants to get tanned. Why some rich with dark skin inject glutathione into their body just to get the perfect skin color. It seems they are never content with what they have.

People get born with curly hair, now they went straight hair. Other people have already straight natural hair and wish to have have curly hair. Just like what I did to my hair. I was lucky to be born with straight hair but 2 years ago I was eager to change my hairstyle so I came up with permanent curly hair. But after a week of having that different style, I've proven to myself I don't want to have curly hair anymore. I went back to the salon and changed my hair to straight again. Just after 2 weeks of being rebonded my hair got back to curly, as it was ruined by chemicals. I waited for almost a year before I decided to fix it again. I learned my lesson! Be happy with yourself and never think of fixing so much about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment