Wednesday, July 20, 2016

College games

Yesterday, everybody in college had fun! There was all the cheering and laughter from every group. Everyone enjoyed the activities yesterday. It was the PE class. The class was divided into teams that wear a uniform color. I was in the blue team. We had about 5 games. The red team won trice, while the blue team got nothing. But I wasn't disappointed because even we lost for five times we still had lots of fun.

I've been enrolled to three different colleges by now, and I had to stop studying two times because of financials. The ACLC College is my third college, but this is the very first time for me to witness such fun and happiness from every PE student. It was priceless. I am one of those PE students who did enjoy the activities we had yesterday. I am loving this school. I have the nicest classmates so far. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment