Saturday, July 9, 2016

School quizzes

Today was a very busy day for me. My last subject ended at 6pm. I had four subject today and two quizzes so far. We had a computer fundamentals quiz and then NSTP quiz. Both quizzes had 50 points, but for computer fundamentals, I only got the score of 12 which is nothing. But since it was the first quiz for us BOAS students, our professor considered it as passed, even at 12 points. Anyway the highest score anybody reached was 24 which isn't officially passed either but closed enough. The official passing score is 27. We all failed our first quiz. Well, it doesn't matter for now because we have a nice professor. He gave us fair points for the quiz for today. At least for now! Next time will be more strict, he says. Well, thank you, sir!

For the NSTP quiz, it was also maximally 50 points. Hopefully we answered the questions well, I am sure I will pass the NSTP quiz today. We won't know the result until next meeting. Today happened to be the first day of NSTP lectures and the quiz right afterwards. The NSTP quiz wasn't really that difficult. We answered it immediately, very easy. I think it was easy because it was the first quiz ever. So that's what happened today at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment