Sunday, July 10, 2016

Money, money, money ...

Picture thanks to Cyruss Matencio (CC license)
It's so annoying when someone you barely even know asks you for money. We can't let just anybody borrow money from us so quickly. I'm nice to those who are nice to me, and I trust those who trust me. But to borrow money from me is a different story. I am not rich! I barely survive with this blog job to pay my college. Why does somebody try to borrow money from me who knows me barely since just one week and who does not know anything about me?

I'm sure none of us would lend money in this situation.

The situation is this: I have classmate. Since June, we met eachother in classroom since we have a few subjects together. She is trying to borrow money from me. She has been to my place one time already, to work on our plant project together. She knows where I live while I don't know where she lives or anything else about her. Been a week, I haven't seen her around school anymore. Yesterday she texted me asking money from me because she said her money got stolen. So I replied to her saying I can't lend any money, since I have no money at all, which is the truth. I also don't know her well enough and I don't know whether she stopped school or whether I ever see her again. So, that's what happened yesterday. It's crazy, people who barely know me seem to think I am rich because I can pay my college, but no, I am not rich and it is very hard for me to pay my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment