Friday, July 22, 2016

I love math

Hahaha, no, I don't love math! The title is just a joke. But today at least something good happened to me at school during math class. I know this very simple to those who are a math genius but not for me as I just started studying.  So far I am starting to learn little by little about math. Today we studied about different kinds of "Set Operations" which I fully understand during the lesson. It may sound crazy, but it surprised me that I understand something in math. In fact I am so happy about it, because math was never really my thing. Honestly my brain has nothing inside. But today I'm glad it worked.

I find mathematics really difficult and confusing but to be able to understand my teacher's discussions somehow makes me happy, it motivates me and give me a bit interest in mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment