Saturday, July 23, 2016

Problem with my cousin

Just a while ago mom called me to inform about my cousin who got beaten by Muslims. My cousin is working in a small clothing store along with another guy. Mom told me that my cousin's coworker had committed a crime, he stabbed somebody, a Muslim, as we think. Then the Muslims caught the guy who did the crime and then thought that my cousin is his brother. So the Muslims beat them. Then the police came and took them somewhere. But none of my relatives knows where the police took them.

Stupid coworker why did he do such a thing? And he is a coward to drag my cousin into this. My cousin is just a sixteen year old boy who is already working just to help my aunt and now no one knows where the police took him. If it was really the real policemen. Whoever those guys are, I hope they don't do anything stupid to my cousin. My aunt is been crying ever since her son is gone. Please God, guide my cousin and let the truth comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment