Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bohemian Attire and Acquaintance Party

The ACLC College acquaintance party will be on July 29th. That's when all college students meet and greet eachother. The outfit should be Bohemian attires from head to toe. I am not sure where to get such an outfit as I don't have any idea what a Bohemian attire would be. I need to ask around and see what my college friends will get, and then I will try to get a similar outfit.

We are all excited about the upcoming acquaintance party, even though finding that outfit is a bit stress. Anyway, one of our teachers gave us a hint. She is our teacher in accounting. She told us last Wednesday about the Bohemian style: we can get a long dress, or a dress above the knees and shoes that suit in a bohemian attire along with  flower or something that can be put on the head. Good luck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment