Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Biker women

Picture thanks to Bruno Caimi (CC license)
Hi guys! I was thinking I must share to all of you what's my impossible dream!

Here it goes: 2 years ago, I was not yet a fan of motorcycles such as Harleys and other brands. But now it's a bit funny and crazy that sometimes I think of myself as a woman driving a Harley. I know this is just a crazy dream of mine. Because I myself can't even drive a bicycle. But it's just a dream. I just love Harley-Davidson so much, and I'm now obsessed to any motocycles. 

I admired those bad ass ladies that can drives motorcycles. Every time I sees a woman driving a motorcycle my heart stops pumping and I will not take my eyes off of her until she's gone. It's a bonus for me when I sees one good looking lady driving a motorcycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment