Thursday, July 14, 2016

Headache

I just got home from school. I thought I won't be able to make it to school today. Due to my condition last night, I felt so sick last night, I was shaking and couldn't go to sleep, my body was aching. I did not know what's really the reason. I tried to put myself to sleep, but I realized that it is not going to work. I decided to take advil and put socks on my feet. That helped, and I fell asleep. By morning I felt fine. No more headache.

I got myself ready for school. As we had a very important activity for today. I'm so much thankful I made it to school. My grades in PE class (physical education) for sure will be fine. But now I'm back to being sick, but I'm not worried as I do not have classes tomorrow. All I can do now is to take medicine for fever and then sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment