Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunday

Today's is Sunday, I should gone for mass but I don't have company so I decided not to go. By the way, I have a lot of things to do today, as we will be having our first exam for this semester, I have to review all topics that have been discussed during classes. I don't want to fail in any subject.

For now I am reviewing all about "Fundamental of Accounting 1". This will be our first subject in exam on Tuesday.  I've  already memorized few topics of accounting, so I guarantee I will not get a zero grade in accounting. I have another subject to review next, it is the "Computer Fundamentals" which gonna be our next subject on Tuesday. My time is limited, I have to do all in two days. Hopefully I can pass the exam. The mid term exam is important as it counts for 40% of our grades. Wish me luck everyone! Have a good Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment