Tuesday, July 26, 2016

How to learn in school

If you go to college, review the lectures every morning, as it will help you memorize. Add the fact that no one can bother you while you're reviewing for exam, hence the morning is really the right time to study. Wake up around 5 am or 6 am if you are to study/review. That's the easiest way to learn and you can memorize lots of details about your subjects. Take note, you can't memorize by just doing it once. Do it repeatedly whenever you have time, and then you're good to go for exam.

I was so negative when  I was just starting school. I said I will never learn, because I always forget things easily. I think I was wrong. It was last Wednesday morning  when I tried to review about accounting and until now all I have all details still in my mind, and I just keep on adding. Don't be always so negative. Never say you can't do this or that, because you can, I can,and we can! Just try!

No comments:

Post a Comment