Sunday, July 24, 2016

My cousin

I just called the sister of the cousin that's locked up in jail. According to her, the only way to get my cousin out of jail is to find first the person who is responsible with the crime. The poor boy is always crying, and never goes to sleep since he got locked up. She told me that her brother is so down and even his clothes are gone because all the underage guys that are being locked are scaring him and took most of his clothes. And since he is a province boy, he doesn't really fight. I just hope he can bare with all these problems.

Here in the Philippines, DSWD (department of social welfare and development) is the place where they take the underage kids in. That's where my cousin is, because they think he did a crime that he never really did. They locked him up and forced him to do several things in the DSWD home, such as cleaning the toilet etc. He told to his sister that he is so scared, that he heard that some of those boys who are in the same jail have been locked up there for more than 3 years already and when they turn 18, they will be locked up in the actual jail.

All I can do now is pray that he gets out there soon. I hope the truth will come out and he will get free!

No comments:

Post a Comment