Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Washing day

Today is just a regular morning here in the Philippines. It is sunny, best thing to dry clothes. But the only problem is that the water doesn't flow enough to wash my dirty clothes. I have a lot of dirty clothes to wash, I should have washed them last night, but I was too tired and sleepy after I get home from school. Wrong move. Water only flows really fast at night. That's the problem here. Now I have to wait until night time. But since I'm going home, I am thinking of taking my dirty clothes with me to Samar and wash it there. But I don't like to carry heavy stuff with me back and forth when going home, and my dirty clothes are heavy.

This dirty clothes problem is turning me down. I feel like I have all the problem in the world, even though I know it is only a tiny problem. Whenever I get my laundry done, it feels like I solved a huge problem. It has been just a few days since I did my laundry, and now I have a bunch of dirty clothes again. Next time I have to stop changing clothes so often. That's how I get bunch of dirty clothes. I'm not lazy when it comes to doing my laundry it is just that I hate it when it becomes many. It ruins my day! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment