Monday, September 19, 2016

Singapore and Bali

Picture thanks to Erwin Soo (CC license)
Two months to go and I will be in Singapore, and a week later in Bali, Indonesia. It is my first time. I never thought I'd be able to visit those countries so soon. This is an opportunity I must grab. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Before, it was just in my dreams, now it is becoming reality. Being able to visit other countries makes me so excited. I will not go alone, I will have a travel companion so that I am safe. I can't wait to take lots of photos when I get there. They said Singapore is such a beautiful and very neatly country. My classmate who has been there couple times told me that Singapore is just a small country but beautiful. Let's see when I get there. See you very soon Singapore and Bali Indonesia!

No comments:

Post a Comment