Friday, September 16, 2016

The Walking Dead

I've been a fan of The Walking Dead ever since I found of it. But hearing from a friend that Andrew Lincoln or Rick Grimes will not be casted on season 7 makes me lose interest in watching the next season. Come on! Rick was the main character from the start. And it will end like that?

I don't think the show will be as good as the previous seasons without Rick Grimes. And if he is not in the next season and they make Daryl the new the leader, I don't think it is going to be that interesting. I'm not saying Daryl can't be as good as leader as Rick, because in fact both suit to be a leader. But Rick has been leading ever since the show has started. He can't be gone on the next season. Many would be disappointed if he is not in the show. We need more of him on the upcoming season!

No comments:

Post a Comment