Saturday, September 10, 2016

Rainy night

Rainy night here in Tacloban! The wind blows really cold. I don't think I'd be using the ceiling fan tonight. I guess I can sleep peacefully without waking up in the middle of the night sweating. The owner of this place should be thanking me for not using the ceiling fan. The electric bill will be cheaper for them. I pay a fixed part of the bill, so if the bill is less they keep the surplus money. If the rain happens often this month they would be lucky, they wont have to pay so much for the electric bill. I usually don't switch on the ceiling fan when the weather is not hot. No need for me to use it. Even before I go to sleep, I make sure everything is turned off, lights and electric devices, and I make sure my chargers are being removed, I always do it for my safety just in case the wire will overheat. By doing that I'm not just helping myself but the people that are around me, and it decreases the electric bill.

I may be renting, but that doesn't mean I have to be a mad person. I have boundaries for myself and respect people around me. That's how I am and that's how I must act.

No comments:

Post a Comment