Friday, September 23, 2016

College presentation

I thought I am not able to give my presentation in college tonight. I thought already about skipping the class, as I was not ready and nervous at the same time. But glad I did attend the class, because otherwise I would have failed my pre-final exam in Computer Fundamentals. This proves one thing: trying will not kill, do not be scared to try something. If  others can do something better, assumes you can do it also. You are capable of doing things just like what others can do.

Sometimes the problem with me is that I think others can do things better than myself. I am always a bit scared to hear the opinion of others. When I have the courage to face things then I usually don't have a problem about it anymore.

We're all equal in everyway. From rich to average people, but many of us don't know it. We're losing confidence when it comes to facing people. Being confident helps us overcome a lot of things, it helps us to become a better person in the future. We don't have too think of what are other's opinion about us. We can do our own thing, and prove the badsayers wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment