Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Exams

Done with four exams for midterm, two more to go and I will get over the midterm and be ready for the final exam. Next exam will be in Computer Fundamentals tomorrow at 6pm to 7pm, and the last exam I'll be taking is in Communication Skills 1 on Tuesday. Two more and I'll be free from stressed. Finals will  be on October so I have some time to relax and just keep going to school for finals.
I just can't believe that the semester will be over soon though, two months from now and I'm ready to move to another chapter of being a college student.

I won't give up easily and I'll keep going while I can. I'll go with the flow of life, while working on something that I think is better for me. So I think studying is best for me and I am into it, and you just all don't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment