Thursday, September 15, 2016

Facebook and Instragram

I wonder what my life would be without Facebook and Instagram? I don't think I'd be that obsessed with mobile gadgets if there was no Instagram or Facebook. Phone texting is not my hobby, and the only reason why I need my mobile phone is either for picture taking or facebooking.

I wonder what I'd be doing at this moment or with all of my free time if there was no Facebook? I might either doing my laundry or sketching a new drawing and maybe I would already be much more advanced with my painting skills if I wouldn't do so much facebooking. Or I'm either doing other interesting stuffs for sure. 

Facebook and Instagram helps me a lot against boredom. And most of all it helps me communicate with my relatives and friends. Facebook is fun but it is also an addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment