Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sick in the mall

I got sick. I caught a cold. I went out to buy some food in the mall. My plan was to buy food, tissues, and medicine for cold and then come back to my place. But I ended up watching a movie anyway. Which I didn't planned. After the movie I headed to the supermarket to get foods and then to the pharmacy after. So I've decided to go back to my place because I thought I have everything I needed but then I forgot about the tissue. And it is too late to buy it now, and also I am tired.

Oh well, I will get some tissues tomorrow but I hope this medicine will help. So I won't be wiping my nose anymore. It is just getting red and started to get swollen. I hate having cold, this ain't fun. I hope this will be gone soon.

But next time I will have to mark my word. Not to mix everything up, so that I don't forgot what I've came for.



No comments:

Post a Comment