Monday, September 19, 2016

Mechanic Resurrection

The Mechanic Resurrection Movie is just one of Jason Statham's great movies. All of his movies are pretty good, full of action. The martial arts is always there and that's what I like more from all his movies. I can't wait for his next movie to come out in the theaters.

The Mechanic Resurrection is by far the best of all the movies I have watched this year. It is not a very long movie, unlike historical movies but watching it in cinema is worth it. Glad I didn't just ignore the movie, because if I did I would have missed the chance of watching it.

Looking forward to seeing more of his movies in the future! To be honest, Jason Statham is not as good looking as those other Hollywood actors these days but he has this charisma that catches attentions from the people. He is also charming. He may be older, at least compared to my own age, but his charm is still the same as when he was younger. I will forever be his fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment