Monday, September 26, 2016

RIP Lola

She's gone, the time I left for Tacloban, that's the day when her life ended. She's gone and I just found out. Rest in peace, my beloved lola. You're always a kind hearted person and I know that you're in good hands now. You raised me, even though you are not be my biological grandmother. In my heart, your are like a real grandma to me. We'll miss you lola. I think god have made the right decision for you to go, to relieve your pain. In hospital, you may not be moving but we felt how you felt. It was hard for us to see you laying down and looking so lifeless. I hope you're happy now wherever you are, my lola. Because, somehow we're happy you made it to this age.

You're more happy now, all of your daughters are around, you've been longing for them for so long. Your wish has been granted, and now they are around. We will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment