Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Politics

Why is that some countries are favor of Rodrigo Duterte's regulation while other countries condem the situation in the Philippines? Some countries are impressed by his bravery to rule the country with strict decisions. Others see only some negative events that are exaggerated in some international press.

I am proud of Duterte and even if I disliked the killings against drugs, I still can see that in just couple of months he has done things that nobody would have ever done in the Philippines. We can see how Philippines is changing little by little. I voted for him because I thought he can be a good leader for the Philippines, and I wasn't wrong about it. I started to worry about every day's killings, but then again, I told myself that the bad guys get killed, in the attempt to stop them doing their illegal business. Nobody before dared to stop them, but Duterte does. It is time that we stop hating the president, because in the first place before he became the president of the Philippines we were told by him what he is going to do about these killers, drugs lords and drug users. He keeps his words!

No comments:

Post a Comment