Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Unexpected laundry fairy

So last night I was going to do my laundy, I even prepared everything and I took my laundry outside my room and then I open the faucet so that I will have enough water to wash my clothes. And the rain had started, I waited for the rain to stop but it didn't. I was getting sleepy and so I decided to go to sleep.

In the morning I came to school around 10am and then came back home by 1pm. When I was about to open the gate, I noticed first, all my dirty clothes were hanging, I was shocked thinking who did my laundry? It didn't take long right after I got inside the front yard, the lady who is a relative of the boarding house owner approach me and told me she did the laundry as she seen it in the box outside. She even told me not to worry of anything. I was speechless but in the end I thanked her. I was thankful and I can't believed she would do my laundry. I was embarrassed but she does it without my notice so I leave it that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment