Thursday, October 13, 2016

Province afternoon

Today's just a normal day for me here in the province, I am off from school. I'm just here sitting at a corner of the house, thinking what I should do today. I was supposed to go jogging earlier with my cousin but end up not going. I am a bit lazy today.

It is really hot here, unlike other places. Yesterday when I was on my way home, I passed by Lawaan and it was raining so hard. I feard already it is raining here in my place, too, but I'm glad it wasn't. I don't really like it when it's raining here. It makes me lazy to come out of the house. So I prefer sunny day than rainy day, just have to deal with the heat. Even after showering, once you sweat you can feel everything is oily on your body. The heat is the main problem here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment