Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Magnificent Seven

Yesterday, on my vacant day, I got to watch the movie "The Magnificent Seven". This is a remake of an older movie from 1960, which I didn't know. After I watched the trailer, I told to myself: "oh I am going to like this movie". And so I was kind of excited waiting for it to come out in cinemas. I was away on the very first day when it is showing, but now I got a chance to watch it.

The movie is about seven gunfighters who fight against bad people. The movie starts slow, and in the beginning you'd think the movie is boring and not good, but wait until the action unfolds in the middle of the movie. Another thing, if you are a fan of Chris Pratt, like myself, then he is there to chear you up. Such a funny guy in different ways. I love that guy and so the other stars in the movie. Watch the movie, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment