Sunday, October 23, 2016

Operation Chromite

The newest movie that I have watched is the Operation Chromite. This is a war drama from South Korea. It is one of the most heartbreaking movies I have ever watched lately. 15 South Korean soldiers died protecting their country, they died as a true soldiers while fighting. South Korea consider them as heroes in the battle history.

So this movie is based on the true story. In the 1950th, when the war happened between North and South Korea, the US backed the South Korean forces. It was during Douglas MacArthur's era. General MacArthur is wellknown in the Philippines, as he fought against the Japanese in the Philippines during World War 2.

The way this movie is filmed is outstanding. I assume all the cast will later gain an award. This movie is worth watching, and I did not regret that I spent money on this movie. Even I was alone and most of the people I was around with were older, still it didn't bother me. I guess I was the only younger inside the cinema that day. Well it is hard to tell since it was dark inside and crowded. You guys must watch this movie. Don't missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment