Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A break from college

It's been a week since the last time we had classes. It feels like I've been gone from school for a very long time, and now that I am back, I am torn between excitement and tense. Knowing I will find out my grades in some subjects including math making me so tense. As I am not ready to know what grade I got in my math subject. Anyways I can't escape any of my subjects, I have to be responsible and have the courage to face anything, no matter what grades I'd be getting.

I might be worried but I admit, I've missed all my closest classmates. One week without classes is just too long. I haven't seen either of my classmates since last week, I can't wait to hang with them again, and I will finally seeing them tomorrow on our accounting class. See ya'll tomorrow classmates! It's been a week since we met!

No comments:

Post a Comment