Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Good morning

Good morning to those having their morning right now. It is 6:30am here in the Philippines, and everybody is on their daily morning routine. Having coffee and breakfast before heading to their jobs/schools. That's mostly happening right now. Everybody's busy since today is wednesday. Malls will not be crowded today.

It seems that it won't rain today, but I do not know later though. Last night it was raining so hard without stopping, but right at the moment it seems not. The clouds are bright. I hate going to school when it is raining, I'll get wet like a duck before I arrived at school and that is not good. I would catch a cold in wet clothes as my school is fully air conditioned. But lucky me, right now it is dry. So that's all. Let's drink Milo, I'm having a glass of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment