Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Girls fights

A guy should never interfere with a girls fight. What I mean here is the physical violence. It is not cool that girls fight, but it is even less cool for any guy to climb in a boxing ring with angry girls. Just for example: When you see your girl, or your sister or any female relatives having a fight with someone, the first thing that you must do is to stop them, best by using words to calm them down. Do not use physical force. It's not proper for a guy to hit a girl. No matter what it is the two girls are fighting, you must calm them down.

I've seen this happen, that boyfriends hit girls because they were mad at his girlfriend. Not to me but to others around me. Sometimes I may be sounds like I am a warfreak, but in real I am not. So this is not about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment