Monday, October 17, 2016

Province vs. City

People who are living all their life in the city would not understand the province life. There are two types of people in this world, one who can't live in the province, because they used to city life. And another who is born in the province and cannot be in the city.

I knew some people who are from Manila. They are scared to live in the province, they thought if they stay at a province they will not able to do the things that province people are capable of doing just to feed their family. They would get hungry once they ran out of money, they said.  In my point of view, I would rather live in the province and I won't go hungry. As a province person, I think living in a province is so much better than living in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment