Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Jack Reacher

Yesterday I watched the 'Jack Reacher' movie. This is my first time to watch a movie of Tom Cruise. I've never been a fan of the actor's movies before. I know his existence, and I heard of his movies, but never I have thought of watching any of his movies.

So, yesterday I got to see him in a movie. 'Jack Reacher' is a badass movie, and I liked it. He is an old man, but the way he moves and break his enemies' bodies, wow, that was just awesome. Don't think I like violence, just in movies it is ok, because I like action in movies. I think I am starting to like Tom Cruise. My mistakes for not watching his other movies before. Oh well, I guess I didn't like him before because I was more into young tall actors then, but I admit Tom Cruise is handsome in a different way, just an old short guy though. Oops! Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment