Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Fiesta in Basey

Today I and my classmates went to the Fiesta in Basey. This is a village in the province not far from Tacloban. For the readers abroad: if you don't know how a fiesta is like here in the Philippines, I'd say fiesta here in the Philippines is all about foods, eating and of course a parade. But the parade is mostly only interesting in the big cities. So, in the small villages, more likely eating is the best thing to do. Along with friends, eating is fun and you can go to any house you wanted to go and eat.

I am thanking my classmate from Basey for taking us to her home, for letting us eat all the foods that they have left. We all enjoyed. The food was good. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to walk around their town. So that's what we did today afternoon. Thanks to my classmates for letting me experience that kind of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment