Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wet motorbike ride

Yesterday early in the morning I and my cousin, kuya Bryan, rode back to Tacloban on his motorbike, as he is going to to get his driver license in Catbalogan. It was an unexpected trip, and I thought I would be able to come back to Tacloban for free. But when we were half way, the rain was too strong and it was difficult to drive. The road was slippery, and my stomach was hurting, I felt like I did eat something that my stomach is not accepting. Luckily when we were already in Jiporlos, we stopped by on a store where I was able to used CR. After that, I still didn't feel any better and it was cold. So we decided that I ride on the Van-van, which started half an hour later from there.

My cousin drove back to Tacloban alone in the heavy rain, but he arrived safely. And while I was on the Van-van, I felt like crying from stomach ache, and I was feeling sick too. That trip didn't go well for me, but luckily I also arrived at home in the boarding house.

No comments:

Post a Comment