Sunday, April 17, 2016

Wrong trust

Picture thanks to Liliana Sabato
Sometimes trusting people so much can lead you to trouble. No matter how nice you are to them, there can come the time that they are going to screw you. Because some people nowadays are just twofaced, evil creatures. No matter how nice you think you're to them they would never do the same thing to you. I'm a person who is not too nice to other people especially if they don't belong to my family, but I'm not a bad person either. I'm not selfish, in particular when I have little things to offer to a person. But my things got stolen twice by fake friends. No matter what gratitude you showed to someone, at the end that person may still betray you. If only we had the capability to read what is in people's mind, then there would be no problem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment